LOSI Monster Truck XL RTR, AVC: 1/5 4WD (Black)
Satisfy your hunger for no holds barred 1/5-scale driving with the Losi Monster Truck XL. Fully loaded and ready to deliver maximum carnage at 30+ MPH, the Monster Truck XL delivers versatile and vicious driving that’s sure to leave an impression.
Losi Monster Truck XL for Sale: At a Glance
Demolish the off-road at maximum magnitude behind the wheel of the massive 36″ long – 26 in wide Losi® Monster Truck XL. This awe-inspiring 1/5-scale off-road offender comes ready to turn heads at blistering 30+ MPH speeds with a formidable Dynamite® 29cc gasoline engine and a 4WD system based on the Losi Desert Buggy XL™. To help manage its insane power, the Monster Truck XL comes equipped with AVC® Technology and two authoritative large-scale steering servos so you can drive with nothing held back. Shredding your signature into the pavement is especially easy thanks to responsive aluminum front spindles, heavy-duty monster truck tires, and viscous torque differentials that consistently deliver maximum power whenever you want to grip and rip the throttle of the included Spektrum™ DX2E transmitter. Whenever it enters a fray, large bore threaded shocks attached to extended chassis suspension arms give the Monster Truck XL the advantage over competitors. Get your own Monster Truck XL and satisfy your hunger for unparalleled 1/5-scale viciousness ASAP.
*Included receiver features patented (U.S. Pat.No. 9,320,977) A.V.C. (Active Vehicle Control) Technology.
- Aluminum front spindles
- Powerful Dynamite® 2-stroke pull-start 29CC gasoline engine
- 4WD Drivetrain based on the DBXL
- Patented* AVC® Equipped 2.4GHz Receiver with DSMR™ technology and DX2E transmitter
- Dual high torque large-scale high voltage steering servos
- Extended chassis and suspension arms
- Monster truck tires and wheels
- Large bore threaded shocks
- Dual disc brake system
- Sealed viscous differentials
- Two body color options
- Molded engine cage and body supports
- Dynamite LiPo receiver pack
- Easy access on/off switch and wiring harness
Needed to Complete
87-93 Octane Gasoline