Vaterra Twin Hammers 1.9 V2 Rock Racer RTR
Every year, hundreds of rock racers descend on California’s Johnson Valley to take on the world’s most grueling trails. The two toughest trails, the Jackhammer and Sledgehammer, are known as the Twin Hammers. Now you too can take on any terrain with the Vaterra Twin Hammers 1.9 V2. This 1/10-scale recreation is based on a full-scale rock racer and engineered to look, and perform, just like the real thing.
Rugged 4WD Chassis with Long-Travel Suspension
The Vaterra Twin Hammers 1.9 V2 chassis has long-travel suspension with a solid rear axle, just like many full-scale rock racers. This gives you all the footing you need when crawling through rock-filled ravines or blasting across the flats.
The shift-on-the-fly, two-speed transmission lets you take better advantage of the 4WD on different types of terrain. Drop it into low gear when you have to crawl over a pile of rocks and then shift back into high when you reach the other side. It’s almost like having two off-road vehicles in one.
A waterproof receiver, speed control and steering servo let you drive in the real world, where things get wet and the weather is often less than perfect.
Includes a Spektrum™ DX4C Computer Transmitter
An incredibly capable off-road machine deserves an equally capable transmitter. The Spektrum DX4C is just such a transmitter. In addition to 20-model memory and the unbeatable signal security of DSMR™ 2.4GHz technology, it gives you advanced software that includes programming for AVC® (Active Vehicle Control™) receivers. The best part? You get all these extras for the same price you would if a standard transmitter had been included.
- Independent cantilever front suspension
- 4-link, solid-axle rear suspension
- Adjustable, oil-filled, aluminum, coil-over shocks
- Waterproof electronics (see manual for more details)
- Spektrum™ DX4C 2.4GHz 4-channel computer transmitter
- Scale lights, cockpit and body panels
- Shift-on-the-fly, two-speed transmission
- Dynamite® waterproof ESC
- Dynamite 15-turn brushed motor
- Brushless-ready drivetrain
- 12mm wheel hexes
- Dynamite 2S 7.4V 2000mAh Li-Po battery
- Dual-position battery tray for use with optional batteries
- Beadlock wheels with Race Claw 1.9 scale tires
- Molded chassis and multi-piece roll cage
- Compatible with AVC technology